Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm Going Home

Two days in a row, stuck in the same mess
my head is in the clouds, but it feels more like a pain
you making me your puppet, telling me what to say
can't take it anymore, any of this silly game

I'm going home, the place where I belong
where my heart comes from
and there's nothing but freedom
I'm going home, to see the people that I love
to make my way through the door
and let them see my world

Weekend all alone, nobody who controls
I pour my soul onto, the cold cold rain
my hands write tragedies, even a rock could feel
then the weekend's over, back to puppetry

Run, run through the cold freezing rain
let it wash what's been washed from your brain
Stop, stop making a fool out of me
Put an end to what won't let you free

S.K.



No comments:

Post a Comment